8 REASONS TO CHOOSE
NENA GLACIAL CLAY
1. Rich in Minerals: This clay has been maturing off the west coast of Canada over thousands of years. Formed by the movement of glaciers, it contains more than 70 minerals unique to this part of the world.
2. Magnetic Clean: The skin’s impurities are positively charged, while the particles in the clay are negatively charged. When applied to the skin, the negative ions from the clay attract the impurities in the skin. When you wash your face, the impurities are removed with the clay ensuring a deep clean.
3. Reducing Pore Size: After removing the impurities such as oil and dirt from the pores, glacial oceanic clay also helps to reduce pore size, leaving the skin porcelain smooth.
4. Natural Skin Hydration: Oceanic clay uses its osmotic strength to pull moisture up from deep inner tissues to hydrate the face. It cleans the skin but does not dehydrate it as other cleansing agents may do.
5. Cleaning Barrier: Due to their minute sizes, glacial oceanic clay particles act as an emulsifying agent. They form a barrier around the oily particles on your skin, which then allows them to be removed effectively when you rinse your face.
6. Healing Properties: The clay acts as dermatological protector, with anti-inflammatory properties, cooling and soothing the skin with each application.
7. Balanced pH: Glacial oceanic clay helps maintain a balanced skin pH with powerful buffering capability. It also helps to strengthen the barrier function of the skin to keep it healthy and beautiful.
8. UV protection: The clay’s minerals work together to form natural and long-lasting protection against UVB, UVA and UVC rays.
CLINICAL STUDIES SHOW…
1. Significant average reduction of 95% in skin surface sebum after application of Glacial Oceanic Clay on face.
2. Glacial Oceanic Clay has an immediate effect in reducing the appearance of pores, particularly dilate pores